Students, we have properties that will keep your parents happy and worry free for your entire university time in Leicester. We’ve got properties to suit any budget, shared accommodation with interior design work you’ll find no where else…all handled by our in-house creative department! We’ve got properties with en suites, huge living rooms and really impressive kitchens. Take a look and you’ll not be disappointed!
Here are a few reasons why we’re a good choice for Student accommodation in Leicester:
1. Diversity - Simply put we’ve got a boat load of great properties for all budgets, small or large, single or multiple occupancies
2. Facilities - As we’re based in the much sought after Clarendon Park area, there’s a myriad of great little bars for Saturday night festivities and restaurants like Bar Dos Hermanos and Halycon for Sunday morning fuel-ups. We’re also 20 mins walk from the town centre with its myriad of gyms, shopping centres and shops.
3. Proximity - We’re literally about 20 mins walk to most of the Universities campuses and the main grounds themselves. No need for Ubers, just a bike or a pair of shoes will do!
4. Sports and entertainment - A few years ago Leicester was put on the map with it’s jaw dropping win of the Premier League title after the season to end all seasons. The King Power Stadium hosts the club's weekly fixtures and offers student discounts and deals on a regular basis. Not only that but Leicester is the home of the Leicester Tigers rugby club, the most successful rugby club in the UK. We’re home to the Leicester Riders and Warriors basketball teams, the Leicester Lions Speedway team and the Leicestershire County Cricket club. Seriously, we have sport covered in Leicester!
5. In 2019 Leicester was named as the UK’s premium city for starting up a business for Millennials when it took in to consideration the cost of living, average age of the business owners, start-ups per 1000 people, prices of office space, reliability of public transport, recycling rates, speedy broadband availability and the average price of a coffee in the city! If that doesn’t offer every student a promising future what does?
6. Ensweeet! What Student doesn’t like the classic ensuite bathroom? Well, Arch has it all covered! We have a wide range of student properties all with their own ensuite bathrooms so if that’s your thing you really need to give us a call! Of course it’s not only ensuite bathrooms that make a property, it’s a generous sized living room, it’s a modern interior, its double glazing and an emergency care team that can fix any maintenance problem you run in to.